Monday, December 29, 2008

Kaleb's snow adventure

Well Saturday Kaleb was feeling a little better and it was warmer outside. So we went and played in the snow for a little while.So my mom bundled me up in all this weird looking clothes and then sent me outside with dad. Dad was playing with his remote control car. We played for a while until the batteries went dead and then I was very upset because I didn't understand why we had stopped.
Then dad put me to work.(Not really) I got to push around the snow shovel.

Then mom started stepping into the snow and I tried to follow but I wasn't to excited about the whole idea.
Mom helped me get to the back yard were dad was shoveling the back stairs and the cement slab.
Dad made a big pile of snow and then he threw me on top of it.

We also moved the slide around so that I could slide down it into the snow.
Here is the process. I would get on top stand there for a while acting scared until dad would slide me down.


I only did it twice and that was enough for me.
Dad had fun throwing me into the snow. I think dad enjoyed it more than I did.



But dad was very nice and helped me get out after he would throw me in.


Here I am in the snow again such a shocker I know.
Here is mom and Zoe. It took them a while to come out because Zoe was eating and then mom bundled Zoe up to keep her warm. In the picture you can see the white mountains in the back ground.
Well that is the end of my adventure in the snow. Hopefully next time will be more exciting.

No comments: