Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quick update

I haven't updated lately so I thought I should get something up before I go and visit family. Because if I don't then it will be another couple of weeks. Well we are all doing well. Jason got the new lettering on his van, yeah. Also a little bit ago Kaleb decided to draw on the wall in their room with a dry erase marker and it doesn't want to come off. Also where we are renting didn't spend very much on paint because when you just wash the walls paint comes off. So not quite sure what to do. Zoe is saying words(well at least that Jason and I can understand) it seems like she says quite a bit that we understand. Today she even attempted saying please so that is pretty neat. We are at 25 and a half weeks along into this pregnancy. I am trying to get the kids to understand that there is a baby in mom's tummy. When I say that the kids look at my tummy and wonder where the baby went. Still working on potty training with Kaleb there is good and bad days. Also a couple of weeks ago we got Zoe's hair trimmed so she could see and got the long hair off her neck that was longer than the rest. It looks really cute.

This picture is of Zoe playing with dad and handing blocks to him into the cup and then dad would dump them into the bucket. The only thing bad about it she would get mad if dad didn't do it the way she wanted it to be done. You can see her hair it isn't the best picture but it was so cute. That is all for now I will do a update when we get back from visiting with family.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations, Sarah! I don't know how missed that you were pregnant - so fun! Do you know what you're having? Have you been super sick? Hope all is well - the kids are as cute as ever :)

Andrea said...

Can't wait to see you!!!

p.s. I changed my blog address: robertsonposse.blogspot