Monday, March 1, 2010

Our New Addition

We have added to our family in February. We had a beautiful baby girl. We have named her Hailey Ann. She weighted 8 pounds and 10 ounces and 21 inches long. My water broke on the day that I was supposed to be induced. Hailey was born a little over two hours after my water broke. So she definitely was ready to come.

Kaleb and Zoe trying to help Hailey with her binkey.
Zoe holding Hailey. The kids fight over who can hold the baby.


The kids came to visit in the hospital. They are not to sure about the baby. They are still adjusting to the idea.

Hailey minutes after she was born.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Whoa! Attention! I don't think I knew you were expecting! Congrats! She's a cutie! Make sure you get lots of rest, okay :)

Charlotte said...

Congrats again to you!!! So how is it having three kids?