Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hailey's birthday cupcake

So our little Hailey is One years old. It seems like we just brought her home but we can't imagine life without her. She is very active checking everything out. She is furniture surfing. She is getting braver. She seems to like to walk on her knees. Which I think would hurt. She is very vocal. I think she likes to hear herself make noises. So for her birthday we made cupcakes.
Hailey's Birthday cupcake that Kaleb picked out for her.
I like this picture because it looks like she is holding up one finger because she is one. But I doubt that is what she really is doing.
This is how she ate it. Frosting pointed out.

Yummy she made her I like what I am eating noises. So at least we know that she liked it.

This is Hailey very excited after she ate her cupcake.

No comments: