Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photo Shoot for Mother's day

Well last month I took pictures of the kids to use for mother's day present. Here are some of the pictures. I know it is a lot of pictures but I actually got some cute ones after I don't know how many pictures that I took.

 Zoe smiling for the camera.
 Hailey didn't like the idea she actually was mad in the picture but she looks cute.
 Kids watching the tv
 Hailey getting ready to spray me.
 Hailey modeling the hairspray.
 The three older ones together and smiling.
 Kaleb is smiling.While holding his toy phone
 Hailey smiling in her bed.
 Hailey showing me her kitty.
 Zoe holding James
 Kaleb holding James and Zoe watching. I like their expressions.
 more of Kaleb holding James
 Cute picture
 I like this picture with the head tilt.
 Smiling and trying to talk at the same time.
Another cute expression. So ends the photo shoot of the kids.

No comments: