Tuesday, May 7, 2013

James' 1st Birthday

James is 1 years old. We didn't do a lot just cake and opening his presents.


 I like that he is looking off at something with a smile on his face. For some reason the flash went off in this picture.
 James smiling.
 Zoe was feeling left out so I took pictures of her.
 Hailey wanted her picture taken and she is rocking on her rock horse.
 James made it to the camera.
 James having a snack.
 James' birthday cake.
 Jason bringing over the cake.
 James was distracted by his siblings. Also they blew out the candle before James got a chance.
 Very timidly he touched the cupcake.
 knocked it to it's side.
 Then tipped it completely over.
 James next to his present. 
 The balls from the toy while daddy put it together.
 I like this picture it is like James is asking dad is okay that I touch it.
I think he likes his new toy from the look on his face. 3-21-2013

No comments: