Monday, November 24, 2008

Kids and the music book

Okay last week I had pulled out the primary songbook to see if Kaleb would like any of the songs. I had to get up and do something and Kaleb went over to it and started flipping through the pages and trying to sing it was the cutest thing. Then Zoe got involved when Kaleb got up to play with me and the camera. So she wanted to eat it. Then Kaleb saw that Zoe was getting the attention and he wanted some. So it was a fight for the attention.
Wow look at this really cool book. Okay lets try it out and I will sing as I turn the pages like what mom was doing.

Okay here she comes. If you can't tell that is Zoe's hand it is a blur trying to get the book.

I have it and now that I have made it clear over here what should I do.

I wonder what is inside?
Oh man, brother took it back.
Hey give it back I was playing with it.
Wow as you can see I won that is right. Zoe won the battle over the songbook.

No comments: