Monday, November 3, 2008

Many Faces of Halloween

Well it started as a normal day for us. Then I tried Kaleb's costume on him. Which ended up not fitting. And of course I took the tags off first. So we ran around for several hours trying to find a costume for Kaleb. We finally found one after going to at least 7 stores. We finally found one at Shopko. Which was perfect. We actually got a different costume for Zoe because they were quite on sale. So we made it home in time for me to frost the cupcakes. For the cake walk at the combined trunk or treat. So Kaleb got to show off his costume. I went to half of the vehicles with Kaleb and Jason handed out the candy with Zoe. Then switched with Jason. So then I handed out the candy and Jason went with Kaleb.Kaleb peeking out from the cupboard.

We had to lure Kaleb out to get a picture of him. If you can't tell Kaleb is Handy Manny.


This is the best picture of him in his costume and smiling.


This is also a good picture a little tilted but still good.



Kaleb just being cute.




Kaleb sitting in my lap.







Zoe sticking her tongue at me. Also as a cute little pumpkin.




Zoe with her pumpkin hat.











Zoe looking around.










Zoe with the binky.
So ends Halloween 2008 for the kids.

No comments: