Monday, January 26, 2009

Zoe growing by leaps and bounds

Zoe's accomplishments this passed week. She is army crawling places. Not tons but she is doing more each day. She is also pulling herself up to the couch which is new for her to reach for something higher than herself. She also has gained another tooth. She now has 9 teeth in her mouth. She has also figured out how to sit herself back up from laying down. She is getting really good at it. She even figured out how to sit herself up in her crib today.


Zoe in the middle of an army crawl.

Zoe just being cute looking at a piece of paper trying to decide if she should eat it yet.

picture of her pulling herself up to the couch. She is only able to pull up to her knees.
part of the army crawl. She does it in slow motion a lot of the time.
These picture are of Zoe pulling down a block tower.
Zoe checking out the tower. I don't know why mom is taking pictures of me.
Okay I think it is safe I will pull one of the blocks off very carefully.
Okay that is done. Well that was pretty easy lets see if I can do it again.


Alright this is easy. Well here goes for three without knocking over the tower.
Okay that didn't work the way I wanted it to.

Oh man I lost the touch every time I go for one more I get three in return.

Okay forget that plan I am going for all of them and make the whole thing fall down.


Okay my task has been accomplished. So end the tower and Zoe is quite proud of herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's crazy how fast babies grow up. Cute pics!