Monday, January 26, 2009

The impossible picture and a project

Okay all of a sudden Kaleb is hitting a phase where he doesn't like people taking pictures of him. He does get excited when he sees the camera. But only because he wants to play with it. For several days now I have been trying to get a picture the shows Kaleb's personality. Well I decided to show how hard and how many pictures well at least some of them . So enjoy. Also I put the ones that look half way decent first. At the end there are some of Kaleb doing a project of writing on tin foil. He liked it. Except toward the end he just kept tearing the foil so then he decided to make it into a ball.


Kaleb playing with his sister's pig. These pictures are half way decent.




This picture Jason took of Kaleb trying to help me. At least Kaleb is looking at the camera. But it isn't the greatest picture of him.


Quick mom take a picture before I hide behind the door. This picture is cute it is a little fuzzy but that is okay.


Okay Kaleb kept pushing my buttons he would hide behind the door and say cheese. Then when he would pop his head out it would be only for a second and this picture barely caught him before he went back into hiding.

This picture on the other hand only caught Kaleb's hand and a sliver of his head.


This one of him is playing peek a boo you can't catch a picture of me.


trying to take a picture of the kids together Kaleb didn't want anything to do with it. But this one is the best Zoe is smiling and Kaleb has a little grin on his face.

Kaleb mad about the pictures Zoe trying to grab him and that wasn't helping.



Mom I am going to slid down into the chair so you can't take a picture of me.

This picture is totally Zoe attitude. She is normally so happy and I am glad the kids are feeling better from their colds. They are still coughing some but other than that they are doing well.



Extreme close up of Kaleb's face. There is a little smile if you look closely.


Kaleb wearing Jason's bronze metals he got from the carmedic olympics.

Okay here is our project pictures Kaleb. Was looking at me still trying to figure out the idea.


Kaleb saying cheese and tilting his head but not looking at me.



This picture is to cute for words.


This is a picture of what Kaleb is working on.


So ends the long line of pictures of Kaleb and we did finally capture a picture of two that are not half way bad. I hope that you all will be able to enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trying to get kids to cooperate for photo ops is sometimes pretty impossible. Our camera is dinosaur slow so by the time the camera takes the picture, Makua's run away. I have lots of pictures of the back of his head...lol.

Makua has the same pj's as Kaleb in those pics at the first. I love them! They are so soft and cuddly.