Monday, February 23, 2009

Zoe's New dresses

This passed week I decided to attempt making a dress for Zoe by crocheting one. I tried a couple and the patterns did not make sense to me so I found some more. These are the ones that I ended up with. The first one is called sitting pretty designed by Mary Jane Protus. The second one is Sweetie Pie designed by Marilyn Coleman.
I think that they turned out well and Zoe looks cute. It is hard to get good pictures of her especially now that she has learned to crawl and she goes full speed.
Zoe checking out her dress.



Zoe eating a flashlight I thought it is funny they way she squashes her nose.




Here is the second dress.








Well that is the pictures of Zoe in her new dresses I think that they turned out well for the first time ever making anything like them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cute dresses. You are way talented! The only thing I can crochet is a scarf. Once you start throwing other directions in there, I get confused. :P

Charlotte said...

I can't believe that you made those. I Love the purple one so much. Very good job.