Tuesday, February 3, 2009

update for our family

Hi I am just going to do an update and hopefully later I can find time to upload the pictures and put them up. Well Zoe is trying to crawl more and more. But she only is able to do so one knee or sometimes twice but then she stops. I don't think she is confident is what she is doing.Yesterday we also discovered two more teeth in her mouth so that makes eleven teeth in her little mouth. She has a cold or is getting more teeth we are still trying to decide. Kaleb is very curious and he wants to know everything even if we don't quite understand what he is saying. But you can tell he is asking a question. Kaleb's favorite words lately is "I'll get it." When ever the phone rings or anything like that he always says he will get it even though he doesn't understand quite what it means. I am excited I got to load in a show and take it down all in the same day. It was fun to do that stuff again I haven't done anything with it for at least two years. It was fun. It was a little hard because I haven't done it in a while. Also there is always new things when it comes to theatre. Also the place they were setting it up in is actually an ice arena. So there isn't really lights for a concert at all. So they had to bring in all their lights and motors to put there lights up where they wanted them. But it was fun I would like to do it again if the opportunity happens and I can find a baby sitter and all that jazz. Jason is doing well he did better in January than he did in December. He also took a week and a half off. But that just let you know how slow December is. But hopefully it means things will start picking up more. Also today the plan is to go and donate blood later on today. So hoping that will go okay. Well that is all hopefully I will get pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Eleven teeth?! Makua only has 8 and is breaking some molars. Sounds like you guys are enjoying life.

The Stevens Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I swear it seems like just yesterday we got Zoe's birth announcement. We just got a blog, make sure to check it out!

Michelle