Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kaleb and the playdough

Well I was trying to make some play dough or some clay stuff. The clay recipe asks for a lot of dry ingredients and very little liquid. But I tried it and it didn't really do anything. So I fiddled with it and it still was really weird so I made play dough it didn't really add up either but I was able to make it into something Kaleb can play with. So here are some pictures of Kaleb playing with it. He know loves to ask to play with it.
Here is Kaleb when I first gave him the play dough.
He is getting a feel for it.

He decided to try to make some holes with his fingers.
Rolling the dough is quite fun also.

See all the pretty holes in the dough.


Here is a close up of his beautiful artwork.

Kaleb saying cheese for the camera.

Kaleb then decided to pull pieces off of the dough and make a whole new pile all by himself.
Yeah , Kaleb was able to transfer all the dough into his new creation all by himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute "cheese!" smile! :) I made playdough for Makua with rice flour so he wouldn't get sick if he "accidentally" ate it. Here's the url for the recipe I used. I'm sure you can use regular flour and it would be fine.

http://www.strawberriesareglutenfree.com/2009/02/06/gluten-free-play-dough/comment-page-1/#comment-626