Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zoe 11 months old

Our little girl is growing up so fast she is almost a year old and I can't believe it. She is crawling and she is standing up next to furniture and she is somewhat trying to move. She is getting to be a pro going up the stairs down is another matter. She is a happy little girl for the most part. I am surprised she is trying to throw tantrums and she isn't a year old. But we love her tons.Zoe smiling at a her toy.
Zoe's hair doing what it does every day which is stick up.

crawling on the little blue chair.


Zoe looking out side.

Zoe smiling a little.
I hope you will be able to enjoy the picture of Zoe.






3 comments:

chandra and miles said...

She is so dang cute!! I love the hair!I can't believe she will be one soon..Time fly's when we only see her a few time a year. Oh you have to love when they learn to throw temper tantrum's. It starts way to soon..

chandra and miles said...

She is so dang Cute!! I love the hair! I can't believe she is almost one. Time fly's when we only see her a few times a year. The temper tantrum's start way to soon and they only get better.

Charlotte said...

Hello sarah. i thought that i would send you a quick note. I am sorry that i am always busy when you call. i do like talking to you i promise. I do hope that things are going well!!