Tuesday, May 26, 2009

new clothes for Zoe

I got a new crochet book called crochet for babies the needlecraft shop. It has really cute clothes in it. I have only made two things out of it so far. The jumper would have been on Zoe for the picture except today I tried putting buttons through the holes and I am going to need a smaller buttons. The jacket/sweater I think it turned out well. I had it come across and attached with a button. You were suppose to use a tie to tie it together. I think I like the look of it better like this.
The jumper is called day in the sun dress and bag by Joyce Nordstrom. The jacket is called out'n about jacket and purse designed by Joyce Nordstrom. Both patterns had purse patterns with them but I am not sure if Zoe would like them or not. I think I might try making one and see what she thinks.






2 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is really good Sarah!

Adam and Debbie said...

I am so jealous that you crochet. It's on my list of things to learn in life. I still love that purple blanket you made me.