Tuesday, June 2, 2009

fighting nap time and coloring

Sunday we came home from church fed the kids and put them down for naps. But the kids didn't think they should take naps. They fought it for hours. So finally I took them downstairs and put a movie in. I fell asleep when I woke up the kids well you can see what happened in the pictures.

Kaleb sleeping

Zoe sleeping.

Well Kaleb likes to color and I let him a lot but this time it ended in disaster. Kaleb covered in pen on his legs. You have to look close but it is a blue pen. Kaleb thought it was fun when he did it but when I scrubbed him down to get it off he didn't appreciate it.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

One time Tristan did that but to his face with green marker...Kids

Anonymous said...

I don't know why kids try to fight naptime. Naps are fun. :) Hopefully next time Kaleb thinks about drawing on himself with a pen, he'll remember the scrubbing that follows.