Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FHE replanting

Well last night for family home evening we decided to transplant our little plants into some bigger surroundings. Well at least some of them. The tomato plants grew faster than the peppers.
Here is the starts that we grew from seeds.

Jason and Kaleb putting some dirt into the new containers.


more dirt.Kaleb got bored and left by this point, but Jason has planted most of the plants in this shot.

Kaleb was interested in watering the plants after they were planted.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the seedlings. I'm impressed. I tried growing stuff last year, but our porch doesn't get much sunlight. I think this year I'm just going to do flowers.

Troublemakers in Wenatchee said...

Yeah it is mostly Jason he takes really good care of the plants and waters them and makes sure they get sunlight. I think he enjoys doing it. Especially since you can see them grow.