Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our trip to Texas part one

Well the first part of this year we were able to go to Texas for an annual meeting for Jason's work. It was nice to be able to have my parents watch the kids for the weekend and just me and Jason went. Thank you mom and dad for watching them. So here are some of the pictures. I will need to do two parts and the second might be a while later kids are getting restless.

Here is the entrance to the place that we stayed. They had tons of different flags line the drive through.
This is the bedroom that Jason and I had.

This is the courtyard with the swimming pools and hot tubs.
A pretty flower.

Picture of the sunrise and the ocean. This is the view from the balcony in the place we stayed.

Pretty water and beach.
more beach.

pretty sunrise.


the boardwalk to the beach.
the ford mustang that we ended up renting after we found out the place we had reserved a car no longer is in business in the area. It was either this or a big SUV. So as you can see we picked the mustang.

This is a picture of how close that the people we were staying with parked to our car. To block us in.

Jason getting his bronze metal for dodge ball.

The guys figuring out what was going on before the game started.
The Alamo I am standing in front of. In San Antonio on our way to the airport to fly home.

Me in a different place in the Alamo

Jason standing in front of a window all bared up.

The entrance to the gift shop and history of Alamo.

I think this picture is neat.

Jason next to a cactus.

A building with the Alamo.
It was different people would decorate their shops in different ways. This one is actually a miniature golf place.
This is a front to a store.

Another front to a store with a shark as the entrance.
The USS Lexington.
The Lexington and the aquarium. I wanted to go but we didn't have 15 dollars to spend per person to get in. Which I found out after we got home. So maybe is they have it here next year maybe we can plan to go. Will see. But there is more pictures of the games that they guys played when they were there. So when I get a chance I will put them up. Until then I hope you have enjoyed the pictures of our trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I bet it was nice to have a weekend alone. A break once in a while is awesome.

Charlotte said...

I hope you guys had lots of fun. I wish me and ben could go on a trip by ourselves.

Adam and Debbie said...

Isn't it great to take a trip without the kids. We love them to death, but sometimes we need time away. Looks like you have fun.