Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zoe and her accomplishments

Yesterday, after Jason got home from work. Zoe stood up next to the little blue chair for the kids and stood for a couple of seconds. I was pretty close to her and held out my arms to see if she would try to get to me. She did she took 3 to 4 really good steps all by herself. After she did this we praised her. So Kaleb was feeling left out so then he pretended to be walking for the first time and walked to Jason. He did this several times it was pretty funny to watch him do it.

Also a couple of days ago. Zoe got herself stuck. She crawled under the chairs and then she couldn't figure out how to get out.

1 comment:

Emma Hox said...

Yeah for Zoe.

I did not know you have a blog. I found out because in my site statistics it showed someone coming from your site to ours. So I looked you up and added you to my friends and family list.