Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kaleb and the play dough gone bad.

Well today I thought it would be fun to have an activity with Kaleb and I found this recipe to make play dough. Sounds simple enough but not for me today. I think I ended up putting to much water or something. So it didn't work out. The crazy thing is that when I would hold it up it would in a way drip slowly down to the table. Kaleb found it quite amazing. But I ended up throwing it away. I feel bad because I really wanted it to work. I keep adding things hoping it would help but to no avail. So here are some pictures of Kaleb during the whole process.

So here is Kaleb's story.
Kaleb being the good help decides to stir the
very mushy play dough. He continues to stir and
stir but the play dough doesn't get less runny.















Then Kaleb looks at mom wondering what to do.
Mom look and she finds some more flour. So we put that in and Kaleb stir some more. But it still isn't working. So then mom get some corn starch hoping that would help but no.








By this time Kaleb is not happy and wants to play with the play dough. So mom gives him some knowing it is going to be a messy. She puts it into the now empty corn starch can. I put it into the can and dump it out many times.









So when I am done I point at what I have created. I want mom to see.













Here is my masterpiece I am very proud of it. I hope I can do something like this again soon.


So ends the story of Kaleb and the play dough gone bad.



The End



No comments: