Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kaleb at the park

Well on Monday Jason got done with work early. So we decided to go to the park. It was a nice day not to hot or anything. So here is Kaleb's story.



Well here is sister this is all she did at the park. Then towards the end it was windy and daddy took her to the truck and got her out of the car seat and she was happy again. I can't wait until she is old enough to get out and play with me.










Here I am playing. I'm not quite sure how this is suppose to work oh well.













Here I am trying to grab the rings and hang on. I think dad is crazy I didn't want to try this. So we went and did something else.














Here I am by the slide I went down several times with mom. Mom was worried about the big drop off at the end. Dad had already taken sister to the truck so dad couldn't stand at the bottom to catch me. The only down side to the slide is that it kept shocking my bum when I went down it. But I still liked going down it was fun.








I'm not quite sure what this thing is suppose to do but it was fun to turn them with my hands. It was one of the toys I kept playing with off and on during the time at the park. So then we I got tired we went back to the truck and went home. I hope we can come back again soon.

No comments: