Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Zoe and her toy

These are the pictures I had trouble with earlier. But I got them to work as you can see.

Well here is my story. My name is Zoe, I was minding my own business and this camera starts taking pictures of me. I was caught in the act of eating my toys which I do all the time.

I just can't resist the toys I need to taste them as often as possible even if you are watching me. Wow this toy especially is really good. It's great for sticking my two teeth into it.
Okay I am done know I will stare at you and pretend you didn't capture me eating my toy. What are you looking at I am innocent. Well so ends this story of Zoe and her toy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww..what a cutie! Makua hated being on his stomach. It was really hard to get him to stay on his tummy once he learned how to roll onto his back.

Britt n Mike said...

Sarah I'm so excited I found your blog. I just found Chars and saw ur link. I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. Zoe is so cute I haven't seen a picture of her since she was born. Keep in touch:) Love Britt My site is mikeandbrittstanton.blogspot.com