Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've been tagged

Well one of my friends has tagged me. So here goes

10 years ago I:
1.I was in Junior high school
2.I was actually acting in a play.
3.I had a crush on some boy that I don't even remember
4. I was excited to start high school next year.
5. I was able to visit my aunt every day. She was the secretary for the seminary.

5 thing on today's to do list:
1 Clean the kitchen
2 do some laundry
3 figure out an activity for Kaleb to do
4 read to the kids
5 make the beds

5 snacks I enjoy
1 ice cream
2 chips either doritos or the baked lays
3 twizzlers either the normal ones or the pull and peel
4 dry cereal doesn't matter what kind
5 cheese

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1 pay off all our debts
2 buy a house where we can have goats Jason really likes goats he used to raise them
3 go to Australia Jason really wants to go there again someday
4 have a huge family reunion and pay for everyones expenses
5 go on a trip and be able to visit all of our family and friends that are all over the place

5 places I have lived:
1 Benjamin, Utah
2 Logan, Utah
3 Spanish Fork, Utah
4 Pasco, Washington
5 Wenatchee, Washington

5 Jobs I have had
1 doing tech in high school
2 building sets in college
3 being a mentor for high school kids
4 being art watcher
5 being a mom

I tagged
1Debbie
2Amber
3Charlotte
4Chrislynn
5Jenifer

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh...you were in jr high and I was already in my sophomore year in college.

I find myself figuring out activities for Makua or trying to at least. Break up the humdrum of the day.