Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kaleb and the disappearing sprinkler


Well I went outside to play with dad and I noticed this sprinkler. I love sprinklers so I jumped at the chance to play with it.














This one is neat because it moves. So I put out my hand to feel the mist from the sprinkler. I was able to move out of the way just in time.














Then all of a sudden the sprinkler disappeared. I looked at the grass for a minute hoping that it would reappear.













I even pointed at it hoping dad would help. But he didn't listen.














So I walked all the way over to dad and he told me it was gone. I went back to playing on the grass. But I was glad to have played with the sprinkler even it did disappear on me. I can't wait until it reappears again.

No comments: