Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Zoe sitting up?


I have been trying to sit up lately here are my attempts one day.
I am doing pretty well right here. I am holding on for dear life to this pillow.












Well a couple seconds later I lost my balance and fell backwards. But at least this soft pillows were there to catch me when I fell.













Okay lets try this crazy thing again. Okay I think I have it. I'm holding it this is great. I have it I really think I do. Wait, no. Falling falling falling














Oh, I guess I didn't have it. Well I'm going to lay here for a minute. I guess well try again here we go.
















Well if I hold on to this pillow I think it is possible. I am holding on quite well don't you think.















I was even able to turn and look at the camera. I am so cute don't you think?















Well there goes that plan. Now I have fallen backwards again. Well back to the drawing board. Well thanks for watching maybe sometime in the near future I will get this thing down. Love ya Zoe

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hello, Zoe's Mom,

Your babies look like happy healthy children. I know the grandmothers must be very proud of them.

I am a teacher in Florida. My husband and I visited the Wenatchee Valley in 2007 and were impressed with the area. We've lived in Florida for over 30 years and think we'd like to relocate after I end my career.

I am looking for someone in the area (who is not in real estate) who is willing to correspond by email with me. I'd like a local to fill me in on the culture, government, economy, customs, and neighborhoods (good and bad) in the area. If you are interested in being my online pen pal, write me at msuzanneborges@gmail.com.