Monday, October 27, 2008

Kaleb boxes and popcorn


Kaleb loves to play with boxes. Especially if he can crawl inside. So this is what he did.















Just another angle of Kaleb. He wouldn't look up at me.












Another pass time that Kaleb loves is popcorn. Or what Kaleb calls it is pop pop. When he hears us put the bag into the microwave. Kaleb comes running especially if he can hear the popcorn start popping. In this picture he has my glass of water. Which I had to ask to get a drink out of. When Kaleb finished off the popcorn. He decided to throw in the ones that didn't pop into the glass of water. yummy yummy.





Kaleb found this diaper box. He crawled right in. I was surprised that he could fit. He looks a little silly.












Okay mom I am done now give me the camera.






No comments: