Tuesday, October 21, 2008

update

Well also last week we tried finger paint for Kaleb that was just water and flour and we dyed it green. But he wasn't to interested. Also this week I got my hair cut. I didn't get it really short or anything. It had been about a year and a half since the last time I got my hair cut. So I thought it was about time. So I just got the dead ends cut off and got layers. Also I decide to try to make a easy quilt. It is a denim quilt. I want to add some other fabric to it but I haven't figured that out yet. But I have cut up old jeans that needed to either be thrown away or used in another way. So Jason suggested making a denim quilt and now I am in the middle trying to figure out the best course of action. Also yesterday we were driving home from going to the store. A bus stopped at a stop light next to us. Kaleb kept pointing at it. So Jason said bus. Then Kaleb said bu back then about the third time he added the s. So it is neat how fast little kids can pick up words. Well that is about it and I will update next week unless something really neat happens and I just can't wait to update.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Hey sarah i just wanted to thank you again for sending stuff for me and the baby. It was very great of you! Love you!