Monday, October 13, 2008

The run camera chase

Well last week I was trying to get a picture of Kaleb in his new outfit that he got for his birthday from his grandma Dye. The only problem is that Kaleb lately runs away from the camera. I practically have to hold him down or totally distract him if I want to get a picture. This picture probably took me 15 minutes from chasing him around the front room and it still isn't the greatest picture in the world.

Well this is my point of you. Kaleb vision if you will. I was minding my own business then mom pulled out the camera. I definitely wasn't in the mood. I hid and didn't look at mom directly. But she waited until I tripped and fell and then she captured a picture of me. But if you look at the picture. I am practically rolling my eyes at mom. But I do love mom even if she is picture happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. Nice mom- you wait till he trips?! Just kidding. :)