Monday, October 13, 2008

Unhappy boy



Okay I know that something is up. Mom and Dad what are you doing?














Dad why must you cut my hair. I know that it is getting long in the back and there is hair growing over my ears what is the big deal?














Okay I definitely don't like this one bit.















This is so traumatic. Why must we ever cut my hair?













Okay am I done please I want to get down now.


There is more to this story and I will add the part two to this story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makua hated getting his hair cut as well. We kind of botched it too and I thought we had met good fortune the other day when we ran into a barber shop that specializes in kid haircuts. Despite the cute little car shaped seat they put him in and the movie they were playing for him, he didn't like that either. And it cost $15. We won't be doing that again. :P